The UK’s number one event for the primary care and general practice community, established over a decade ago, returns to Birmingham on 12-13 October 2022.
Winner of ‘Best Trade Show Under 2000m’ at the 2022 Exhibition News Awards.
Providing powerful CPD certified content, free of charge, to 4,000 senior decision makers from primary care; the Best Practice Show is hugely valued by its attendees, here are just some of our 2021 show statistics:
- 82% of Best Practice attendees felt the event presented them with very or extremely clear, practical and useful information
- 91% felt Best Practice Show met or exceeded their expectations
- 87% rated the conference programme as good or better compared to previous years
- 80% of attendees plan to join us for Best Practice Show 2022
- 76% plan on bringing a colleague with them in October 2022
- 84% told us Best Practice Show was the first time they were able to meet new suppliers in the past 12 months
If you are working within a practice or group of practices, don't miss out on the opportunity to join us! By attending you will have access world-class training and the best possible content.