How important are your operational staff?
Our aim is for all General Practice operational staff to be trained & supported so that they are recognised for the professional role they play within the patient care journey.
Operational staff in practice are often the first contact in a patient’s care journey yet are often invested in the least. There is little specific funding or focus for operational staff, yet they are integral to the success of the patient experience.
This impacts staff in that they can feel under-valued & not equipped to deal with the pressures & challenges of a busy practice, often leading to inconsistent performance and unhappy, stressed staff. All of which can result in –
• Patient complaints
• Patients calling 111/Attending A&E
• Clinicians booked with inappropriate appointment’s
• Reception staff leaving
• Pressure on management time
With the right training & support we can reduce the impact of all the above!
- In this workshop we will share with you:
- •A framework to identify opportunities to develop and professionalise the operational team
- •Take away tools you can put into practice, easily and effectively
- •A passion to professionalise operational roles