Place Based Leadership – Escalation Training for the Care Sector and the Community Response Team GP
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, North Lincolnshire Community Services have worked collaboratively with partners to deliver three new, innovative and high impact services for our community:
• Community Response Team GP - GP role introduced to provide a single point of contact for community practitioners (including care homes and ambulance services), instilling the confidence in them that managing a patient at home is safe and appropriate.
• Clinical observation virtual training – on ‘how to undertake clinical observations and escalate the findings’.
• End-of-life virtual training – to support carers to effectively identify when residents were entering last days of life, and how to provide appropriate care.
- •Provide delegates with an understanding of how the services was developed in a rapid timescale in order to support pressures across the system, including supporting the integration of services across primary, secondary and social care, and the key success factors in this.
- •Provide delegates with an overview of the impact and outcomes of the services that were introduced
- •Describe how the organisation has collaborated with other system partners to ensure sustainable operational and financial models for the services, aligning to emerging national pathways and guidance, i.e. 2 hour Urgent Crisis Response, while also acknowledging the challenges faced.
- •Share learning from North Lincolnshire Community Services with a wider audience and provide an opportunity for questions and answers on this