Delivering the DES and supporting people with Long Covid: how video group clinics (VGCs) help
With the recent launch of the Long COVID DES and waiting lists for support with Long COVID growing, this session shares experiences of running Long COVID video group clinics (VGCs) from both the GP and patients’ perspectives, followed by best practice tips drawn from national evaluation.
By the end of the highly participative workshop, participants will have:
- Understood how VGCs map to the Long COVID DES
- Heard an expert GP’s experience of running Long COVID VGCs
- Heard a patient’s experience of attending Long COVID VGCs
- Got top tips to support successful implementation drawn from National VGC evaluation
- Understood how to access support and further information about local training