Lunch and Learn: Using Ardens Manager dashboards to monitor and analyse contract performance at GP Practice, PCN, Federation and ICB level.
This session will explore the various Ardens Manager dashboards available for GP Practices, PCNs, Federations and ICBs to monitor their contract performance including:
- Automatic uploads of data onto all dashboards.
- QOF dashboard.
- IIF dashboard.
- Capacity and Access dashboard including data on GP Patient Survey, Patient Online Management Information (POMI), GP Practice and PCN Workforce.
- Local ICB contract dashboards.
New & upcoming Ardens Manager functionality
Alongside an overview of how Ardens Manager dashboards are used across Primary Care, delegates will learn about key benefits of using Ardens Manager including:
- Time Savings: Ardens Manager can automate data collection, organisation, and analysis, saving healthcare professionals hours of time spent on manual tasks and allowing them to focus more on patient care.
- Maximising Practice and PCN Income: Ardens Manager provides payment dashboards which enables GP Practices and PCNs to keep on track and maximise their income for National and Local indicators.
- Effective ICB Commissioning: Ardens Manager provides insights into patient needs and service gaps, helping ICBs effectively target specific healthcare areas.
- Quality Improvement: Ardens Manager tracks quality indicators and outcomes, facilitating continuous improvement efforts that enhance patient care, safety, and satisfaction.
- Benchmarking and Performance Comparison: Ardens Manager facilitates performance benchmarking against other GP Practices, PCNs and ICBs, enabling providers to identify areas for improvement, share learning and implement best practices.
- Population Health Management: Ardens Manager offers insights into the health of patient populations, aiding in identifying at-risk groups and designing targeted health initiatives.