1 month to go until the Best Practice Show opens its doors to the entire general practice and primary care community
CloserStill Media Announces: Tickets are still available for Best Practice, taking place at the NEC Birmingham on 13-14 October 2021.
London, United Kingdom (10.09.21)
CloserStill Media, organisers of the Best Practice Show, taking place at the NEC Birmingham on 13-14 October 2021 are delighted to announce that over 2,000 healthcare professionals are registered to attend.
Don’t miss out on your chance to attend the Best Practice Show, two days full of opportunities to increase your industry knowledge through CPD accredited content and to network with both old and new peers and learn about the latest products and services. Bringing the entire general practice and primary care community together, it’s an event not to be missed.
Healthcare professionals can secure their FREE tickets online here.
The Best Practice Show are extremely excited to open their doors again this year with a variety of new theatres and a fully booked exhibition hall. You will have ample prospects to develop professionally and examine the effects of Covid-19 within the healthcare sector.
Previous show statistics:
- 95% of attendees attend for their personal development and to gain CPD points
- 86% rated the Best Practice Show as excellent or good in terms of content and speakers
- 82% of previous attendees plan on joining us for this October’s face-to-face event
- 78% plan on bringing a colleague with them for the next Best Practice Show
- 62% of previous attendees feel the most recent Best Practice exceeded their expectations
- 78% felt information was presented clearly at the event
- 78% met suppliers and learned about products they wouldn’t have known about otherwise
- 56% want to meet training and education suppliers at the next event
- 77% met their learning objectives in attending Best Practice Show 2019
The programme is available to view here (subject to change).
Sponsorship is also now also open for the event. Should you wish to sponsor, speak or exhibit at the Best Practice Show 2021, please contact Ian Reynolds on: email@example.com.
For delegate enquiries, please contact Shannon Cargan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
CloserStill Media, specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest-growing and award-winning events, such as Health Plus Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine.
It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others.
CloserStill Media delivers unparalleled quality and relevant audiences for all its exhibitions, delivering NHS and private sector healthcare professionals from across occupational therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, primary and secondary care with more than £16m worth of free training.