200 Senior Primary Care Professionals confirmed to present at The Best Practice Show
CloserStill Media, organisers of The Best Practice Show, taking place at the NEC Birmingham on 13-14 October 2021 are delighted to announce 200 expert speakers, including the Minister responsible for Primary Care will present at the conference this Autumn.
The Best Practice Show offers a series of stimulating sessions across several theatres, all delivered by healthcare leaders, policymakers, service users and front-line primary care professionals.
FREE tickets for all Healthcare Professionals are available to book here.
With over 200 sessions providing the opportunity to earn up to 12 hours of CPD training all under one roof, our expert line-up of speakers are prepared to share with you the latest industry updates offering answers to all your questions across 7 content carefully curated content streams.
Top 10 speakers at this year’s Best Practice Show include:
- Dr Farzana Hussain, GP and Co-Chair, National Clinical Director PCN Network
- Dr Bola Owolabi, Director - Health Inequalities, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Dr Navina Evans, Chief Executive, Health Education England
- Martin Griffiths, Clinical Director for Violence Reduction, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Dr Claire Fuller, Senior Responsible Officer, Surrey Heartlands ICS
- Rob Webster, Lead Chief Executive, West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS
- Dr Kiren Collinson, Deputy Medical Director for Primary Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Dr Richard Vautrey, Chair of BMA GP Committee, British Medical Association
- Matthew Winn, Director of Community Health and Chief Executive, NHS England and NHS Improvement and Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Stephen Dorrell, Former Health Secretary and Chair, Public Policy Projects
View the preliminary programme here.
Sponsorship is also now also open for the event. Should you wish to sponsor, speak or exhibit at the Best Practice Show 2021, please contact Ian Reynolds on: email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, please contact Shannon Cargan on firstname.lastname@example.org
CloserStill Media, specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest-growing and award-winning events, such as Health Plus Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine.
It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others.
CloserStill Media delivers unparalleled quality and relevant audiences for all its exhibitions, delivering NHS and private sector healthcare professionals from across occupational therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, primary and secondary care with more than £16m worth of free training.