Developing Your Greatest Resource - People; Working towards consistency for PCN’s and CQC
People are our greatest resource, our greatest expense and sometimes our greatest challenge.
From leadership teams that don’t communicate effectively to inconsistent practice amongst clinicians to reception teams that struggle with change – we understand! We have spent the last 5 years working hand in hand with practices providing effective solutions.
General Practice is experiencing increasing demands and as a practice manager you probably have a million plates to spin and not enough time; getting the best from your team is crucial.
We would like to offer 30 quality minutes just for you. A chance to reflect and think about your team and practice from a people perspective.
We will explore:
• Why this is so important
• What the challenges are
• Simple and effective tools and ideas that you can take away from the session and implement as soon as you get back!
- •Understand why developing your team is so important
- •Identify types of challenges and the impact they have
- •Discover how ‘change’ affects people and how you can minimise this
- •Explore tools and ideas that you can implement straight away!