What do primary care networks mean for nurses in general practice?
1. An overview of Primary Care Networks: purpose, function and population health approach
2. Primary Care Networks: opportunities for career progression and development opportunities for nurses
3. The role of the Primary Care Network Clinical Director: leadership and management opportunities
- 1.Steps to take when working towards becoming a Clinical Director in a Primary Care Network
- 2.How the QNI can help support you as a GPN and a Clinical Director in a Primary Care Network