AproDerm Barrier Cream
Formulated with Dimethicone and Trimethylsiloxysilicate (4%), AproDerm® Barrier Cream offers protection against irritation from bodily fluids associated with incontinence and nappy rash, whilst moisturising the skin. AproDerm® Barrier Cream is scientifically formulated to maximise skin coverage and protection so only a small amount is required for each application.
Drug Tariff listed and readily available to be prescribed in 30g and 100g tubes.
Developed with the patient in mind, AproDerm® Barrier Cream is:
- SLS, parabens, halogen, fragrance and colour free
- Is suitable from birth
- Can be used on intact and damaged skin associated with incontinence
- Moisturises the skin whilst protecting against the irritant effects of bodily fluids associated with incontinence and nappy rash
- Suitable for those suffering from Eczema, Psoriasis & other Dry Skin Conditions
- Can be used by those sensitive to SLS, halogens, fragrances and colours
- Suitable for those with parabens sensitisation
- Scientifically formulated to maximise skin coverage and protection so only a small amount of cream is required for each application