AproDerm® Gel is an occlusive, leave-on emollient gel with humectant properties that soothes, moisturises and protects skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions. Formulated with Liquid Paraffin (15%) and Isopropyl Myristate (15%), AproDerm® Gel is a highly moisturising emollient gel without the greasiness of an ointment, that actively draws and retains moisture within the skin and provides a protective barrier to help reduce dryness and irritation.
Drug tariff listed, AproDerm® Gel can be readily prescribed and is available as a 500g pump dispenser as well as a 100g tube.
Developed with the patient in mind, AproDerm® Gel:
- Is SLS, parabens, triethanolamine, colours and fragrance free
- Is suitable from birth
- Soothes, hydrates and protects the skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & other dry skin conditions
- Highly moisturising without the greasiness of an ointment
- Has a greater emollient effect than a cream
- Hydrating with a cooling effect as the gel evaporates
- Can also be used as a pre-bathing emollient to prevent the skin from drying out further
- Provides symptomatic relief for dry, red, inflamed or damaged skin
- Up to 32% more cost-effective than similar brands on the market
- Suitable for Vegans
- Not tested on animals
- Dermatologically tested