Health Coaching Services
We offer instant access to well trained and supported staff, and support to help your system make best use of their skills, to reduce your workload and improve patient care. We compliment this with training for your current teams as needed.
Health Coaching in Pain management aims to:
- Help patients develop their own plan to overcome barriers to effective pain management
- Generate an acceptable and effective alternative to medication based management of chronic pain
- Use evidence-based approaches to increase patient and family engagement in their own care.
- Distinguish high-risk patients from low-risk patients regarding use of opioids to manage pain
- Work in partnership with prescribers to improve safety of prescribing and deprescribing
Our Health Coaches
- Are trained to Personalised Care institute Level 3 (NHS gold standard)
- Can be a stand alone role or integrated into other services (existing or otherwise)
- Are supported with ongoing supervision, peer support and learning progression