ri-thermo® sensioPRO+ is a thermometer which measures temperature without contact with single-handed operation, and can be taken whilst wearing masks if required, to minimise the risk of cross-contamination. It is easy to use and the temperature reading will be displayed within 1-2 seconds. The measurement is easy to read on the LED display screen in both dark and light settings. The sensioPRO can be used in any clinical setting and due to the calibration checking devices it makes it your perfect partner in the hospital environment.
Features and benefits of ri-thermo® sensioPRO+ non-contact thermometer
- Meets ISO Standard 80601-2-56:2017
- Temperature is taken without contact and with single-hand operation, and can be taken whilst wearing masks if required, to minimise the risk of cross-contamination.
- sensioPRO+ is easy to use, simply hold the thermometer 3 - 7 cm from the person’s forehead, press the central button and the temperature will be displayed within 1-2 seconds.
- sensioPRO+ provides a clinical grade reading, which is calibrated to oral temperature, quickly in 1-2 seconds, meaning that a large number of people can be evaluated individually quickly.
- The backlit LED screen means that it can be used in low light situations.
- Approx. 3,000 measurements on one set of 2 x AA batteries.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Optional) – enabling connection to a wide range of devices and future proofing your clinical environment.
- Temperature can be taken on all patient types.
- The memory recall button displays the most recent 30 temperature readings.
- CE/FDA approved.