Ultra-portable, easy to handle and fast
Time to increase your mobility for ECG recordings with the ultra-portable seca CardioPad-2. As the next generation of our innovative and trend-setting seca CardioPad it has become even lighter. Although it’s extremely compact, it features an in-built printer, renders 12 ECG traces simultaneously and is capable to process data to your the EMR system. It is fully equipped and has all functions aboard to support fast, precise and comfortable cardiac diagnostics.
Large range of interpretation algorithms
The seca CardioPad-2 is equipped with a vast range of diagnostic functions like the CCAA (optional). The Culprit Coronary Artery Algorithm is used in emergency departments and outside the hospital whenever a fast decision on chest pain is required immediately. It locates the obstruction site in the coronary artery and thereby the size of the cardiac area at risk. The ETM Sport interpretation module is especially designed for athletes and is based on the Seattle Criteria. Furthermore a large range of QTc formulas are provided, for example Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges.
- Display 8" colour high-resolution multi-touch screen
- ECG Channels 12
- Net weight 1.1 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 230 x 160 x 30 mm
- Power supply: Rechargeable batteries, Mains adapter
- Functions: Print function, Preview screen feature, ETM with ETM Sport Interpretation, Ethernet / Wi-Fi, QTc formulas = Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges, Compatible with all EMR systems – emis, SystmOne, Vision and others, Supplied with seca Link PDF download software for easy transfer of data to your EMR system
- Accessories: 492.Pad-2: Z-fold ECG paper, 700.Pad-2: Carry case, CT500-2: Height Adjustable ECG Cart, seca trace Q-tab electrodes, pack of 500, seca CardioPad-2-EX-W: extended warranty, giving 5 years piece of mind
- Scope of supply: Patient cable, mains cable, 300x seca trace, Q-tab electrodes, alligator clips, pack of zfold paper, seca Link PDF software