The quick and easy ECG solution
The seca CT8000i-2 is the 2nd generation of our best-selling 12 lead ECG machine with an enhanced signal quality and new interpretation algorithms. It is compact, portable and has a user-friendly design, that allows for quick, easy and reliable ECG acquisition. Just enter patient data, control signal quality, acquire ECG and print it with the integrated high-resolution thermal printer. Taking an ECG has never been easier.
Impressive range of functions
The seca CT8000i-2 makes ECG-reading very easy and comfortable for medical experts. The real-time signal preview and quality check with lead reversal detection guarantees proper electrode placement. Accommodating your preference, you have multiple ways to process the ECG: Print it with the build-in printer on roll or z-folded paper. Transfer it into your EMR system, export it as an PDF or save it on the device. The software provides a great range of QTc formulas like Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges.
- Display 5" colour high resolution LCD display
- Memory Storage of up to 100 ECGs
- ECG Channels 12
- Net weight 1.9 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 285 x 189 x 61 mm
- Power supply Rechargeable batteries, Mains adapter
- Functions: Print function, Built-in thermal printer, QTc interval - Ideal for Mental Health, Save function, Preview screen feature, Optimal signal quality, QTc formulas = Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges, Compatible with all EMR systems – emis, SystmOne, Vision and others, Sealed keyboard ensures infection control
- Accessories: 802Z.CT8000i-2: Z-fold ECG paper, 700.8000i-2: Carry case, CT500-2: Height Adjustable ECG Cart, seca trace Q-tab electrodes, pack of 500, seca CT8000i-2-EX-W: extended warranty, giving 5 years piece of mind
- Scope of supply: Patient cable, mains cable, 300x seca trace Q-tab electrodes, alligator clips, pack of z-fold paper