First-grade ECG acquisition – digital or on paper
The seca CT8000P-2 is a highly reliable and robust ECG machine with easy data access and fast transmission of ECG reports to your EMR system. It can receive and send data via Wi-Fi or LAN, preview all 12 ECG leads simultaneously on its generous highresolution screen, has a large memory and an in-built A4 thermal printer. This enables you to process ECG records digitally and paperless or as A4 printout.
The ECG that advises you
With the anatomical hook up adviser electrodes are always placed correctly. It shows a rotatable and zoomable 3D-body with the correct positions of all ten electrodes. An overview of all 12 channels with colour-coded lead quality check safeguards every ECG acquisition. In case of lead reversal, warnings and misplaced electrodes are immediately displayed before ECG acquisition.
Expand your diagnostic capabilities
The seca CT8000P-2 is equipped with a vast range of diagnostic functions and even provides a large selection of exercise ECG protocols for treadmills and ergometers (stress test ECG upgrade required). Thanks to very high sampling frequency and a large frequency band up to 250 Hz, the seca CT8000P-2 is suitable to perform paediatric ECG. The Software provides a large range of QTc formulas like Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges.
- Display 8" colour high-resolution screen with
- anatomical electrode placement
- Memory Storage of up to 350 ECG’s
- ECG Channels 12
- Net weight 4.5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 384 x 319 x 90 mm
- Power supply: Rechargeable batteries, Mains adapter
- Functions: Print function, QTc interval - Ideal for Mental Health, Preview screen feature, ETM Interpretation – adult & paediatric, Ethernet / Wi-Fi, QTc formulas = Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges, Compatible with all EMR systems – emis, SystmOne, Vision and others, Supplied with seca Link PDF download software
- Accessories: 858Z.CT8000P-2: A4 Z-fold ECG paper, CT500-2: Height Adjustable ECG Cart, seca trace Q-tab electrodes, pack of 500, seca CT8000P-2-EX-W: extended warranty, giving 5 years piece of mind
- Scope of supply: Patient cable, mains cable, 300x seca trace, Q-tab electrodes, alligator clips, pack of z-fold paper, seca Link PDF software for easy transfer of data to your EMR system