Nursing Times has long been the independent voice of the nursing community since 1905 and supports you in all aspects of your career. Our news and analysis on healthcare policy and practice, along with thought-provoking comment and opinion from nursing experts, give you an unrivalled overview of the nursing world. We also provide a range of invaluable resources to support your practice, career development and revalidation such as:
- Nursing Times Learning – online learning units on fundamental aspects of nursing care, written by nationally recognised experts
- The clinical archive – around 6,000 double-blind peer reviewed articles, giving you the information you need to provide high-quality care
- NT Portfolio – a personal e-portfolio to store your evidence of CPD and revalidation activities
- NT Journal Club – selected articles with handouts to guide journal club discussions that count as participatory CPD
- NT Self-assessment – selected articles with multiple-choice online tests for bite-size CPD
The Nursing Times monthly magazine is packed with rich, clinical insight and news analysis to complement the online resources found on NursingTimes.net.
Be sure to stop by the Nursing Times stand, where our team can guide you through the learning resources available to help improve your clinical skills.
69-77 Paul Street