- Healthy Lifestyle
- Practice Support Services
- Technology for Practice
Enabling transformation in healthcare with online programmes designed to support Primary Care whilst improving practice and patient outcomes:
- Workflow Go: A suite of digital resources, tools and eLearning that enables the safe and systematic delegation of up to 80% of clinical correspondence processing to administrators, saving 40 minutes per WTE GP, per day.
- Pathology Go: Enables the safe delegation of low-risk routine tests using 12 evidence-based decision aids and ensures results are filed and communicated to patients in a timely way. A combination of e-learning, data, and governance tools allow practices to train administrators to handle many low-risk test results.
- GP Billing: A financial software solution designed to help maximise practice revenue. Developed for NHS General Practice it integrates with clinical systems (EMIS and SystmOne) and streamlines all private, third party and insurance billing.
- NEW! Certificate in Lifestyle Medicine: Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine Online (PLM) learners can now go on to study a Certificate in Lifestyle Medicine. Accredited by Crossfields Institute as a Quality Mark Programme, successful completion will provide you with post-nominals: CertLM.
- Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine (PLM) Online: PLM provides a unique framework to deliver targeted lifestyle medicine interventions using the principles of personalised care. Accredited by the RCGP, PCI, BSLM.