Best Practice Live 2020 is a three-day online conference and networking event on Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th October 2020.
Why Visit Best Practice Live 2020?
Join over 1,500+ healthcare professionals at Europe's largest virtual event for general practice and primary care professionals
Can you afford to miss out?
Best Practice Live 2020 offers free online training to the whole practice. Whether you are GP looking for the most up to date clinical content, or a practice/business manager looking to find out the latest developments that can affect the running of a practice, Best Practice can help!
What can you expect at Best Practice Live 2020?
- World class training at no cost to healthcare and allied healthcare professionals
- An unrivalled opportunity to meet over 1,500+ like-minded general practice and primary care professionals to troubleshoot and discuss ideas
- A chance to meet leading suppliers within the sector
Just some of our many expert speakers at Best Practice Live 2020:
- Baroness Dido Harding, Chief Executive, National Institute for Health Protection (NIHP)
- Minal Bakhai, Deputy Director and National Clinical Lead for Digital Primary Care, NHSX
- Andrew Menzies-Gow, National clinical Director for respiratory, NHS England
- Steve Holmes, Park Medical Partnership
- Minesh Patel, Chair, NAPC
- Ben Burgess, Board Member and Partner, DDA
- Tracey Dell, Practice Business Manager, LMC Trainer, PMA Consultant
- Richard Vautrey, Chair, British Medical Association's General Practitioners Committee